Tuesday, December 6, 2011

10 Things I Maybe Might Think About Avoiding

Reverb Broads Prompt for 12/06/11:  List 10 things you would never do.  Yes! I mean, no, no, you would never.


I know a LOT of people with strong opinions.  They love the movie or they hate it.  I envy that.  I find myself doubting my judgement.  Why don't I care more?  Oh well, moving on.

So to pick ten things I would NEVER do is pretty challenging.  I think it's safe to say I'll never wear Mork suspenders, but that really doesn't feel list-worthy.   So I'll just go with the highly unlikely list, because as a former scientist, one can never rule out all variables.

1.  Polar Bear Plunge.  I've yet to think of a reason to do this, but perhaps there will be one some day.

2.  Wet t-shirt contest.  Just seems like a bad idea for everyone involved.

3.  Wet t-shirt contest while doing Polar Bear Plunge.  Okay, now I'm cheating....

4.  Party like it's 1999.  Where the hell did this come from? Just popped into my head, I swear.  I am not a night owl.  I'm a homebody who likes to be cozy on her couch in her pjs by 9:00pm.

5.  Anything ever featured on Fear Factor.  I just don't enjoy eating crazy shit.  I don't know why anyone does, but whatever floats your boat.

6.  Keep a tidy house.  Sorry dear, I just don't see that in the cards.

7.  Begin a sentence "I'm not a racist/homophobe...".  Sorry folks, if you have to add a disclaimer to what you're saying, then ya' are.

8.  Give up drinking coffee.  Two words: "my precioussss."

9.  Bikini Wax.  Just, no.

10. Take myself seriously. 









3 comments:

  1. This list is awesome on all levels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many wonderful things on this list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list. I should have added the tidy house bit to my list.

    ReplyDelete